HomeClassesPrintsDVD's

Sunday, April 10, 2011

wedding invatation

I got a wedding invatation in  the mail two weeks ago. In thinking of what to give as a wedding present I came up with this idea. thought I would share it with you. I used one of my flower garland prints..Flower and Garland Mes Petets Bouquet #1 I have for sale. I had to enlarge the flower garland print to accommodate the size of the  invatation .I used three prints, cutting out pieces of the two prints, in a style we call elevations .I bought a shadow box at Hobby Lobby that had a beige fabric in the inside. I glued the invatation to the bottom inside and then glued the elevation flower garland around it. To finish it off I added faux French ribbon around the edge of the shadow box. To save you time and money you can simply cut out the wreath and use around the invatation.

No comments: